Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Grammie to International Adoption

Hi I am a "Grammie to be" to the cutest little baby girl. She is currently in an orphanage in Mexico, but hopefully she will soon be in her home in Arizona with my daughter and son-in-law.
I am widowed fairly young actually, and both of my adult children do not live any where near me. My support system is some wonderful friends, but they do not have much of a clue about the adoption journey and International Adoption in particular. I am wanting to link with others on this journey. I want to share your days and I want someone willing to share mine. I will go to work on my profile tonight and hopefully will find a place there to post a picture of out Sweet baby girl...just waiting to come home.

I am so amazed at the number of couples out these who are waiting and yearning for the completion of this long jorney to adoption. I hope that you will welcome me as a "Grandma" on the journey. I want you to share our story with us, and I want to enjoy watching you fulfill your hopes and dreams of adding a child/children to your family as well.
I have made a website for our whole journey "Keeps me out of trouble, during those waiting times" I would love for you to visit. the website is
http://www.journeyoffaith.zoomshare.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page