Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A little discouraged and a whole lot FRUSTRATED!!!

I get to write what is happening inside f me here in this BLOG as my daughter and son-in-law do not know this one exists. It is a good place for me to get out my own frustrations etc. as to them I always try to be strong and encouraging, but it doesn't always feel that way, as I watch and listen to this journey. That also means anything you right on here about your own experiences is not realy shared with them, but they do have a BLOG on the website I have made for them throughout this journey as well. That is pretty much their support system in cyberspace. This is mine LOL...aren't you all lucky!!!

I am not at all surprised things didn't work out for Tuesday or Wednesday. I would have been much more surprised if they had gone smoothly. Almost nithing from Dec. on has gone smoothly out of mexico, and with this immigration deal betwwen us now everywhere, I do think it has in fact caused problems that Elia and her parents have no control over, and no part in th e making of, but alas are somewhat anyway along for the ride!!!
Anyway the latest follows!


WEll, we didn't go to Juarez. Here's the scoop. We have found out that we need an additional document sent to Tijuana. I am sending them a bunch of info. but there is an important letter that must be sent to wrap this baby up and bring her home! I should receive that document today and I will overnight it to the person in charge in Tijuana. Then, I am suppose to make contact on Monday regarding the finalization and trip. We may or may not have to go to Tijuana and then to Juarez. We are hoping that we only have to go to Juarez. Yesterday was the first we had heard about a trip to Tijuana from anyone. We are a little confused, but the trip (whatever it is) will be in a little over a week. She said she will get it set fast. She was sorry that we couldn't get Elia home before Easter, but they just have to do all the legal stuff, which I completely understand. However, don't be too disappointed. She will be home in a little over a weeks time and this will be over. We will let you know more as we get the info. I still don't have pictures. I will send those tonight. I brought the wrong photo disc to transfer pictures. Oops. Elia slept yesterday. She wasn't feeling very good, so we are hoping she feels better for Thursday's visit.

There is a link to their website for Elia off of my profile, if you have encouraging thoughts or words for them, please feel free to visit.

Thanks for listening to grandma

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I've tried to find their website but I must not be thinking clearly (I can't find the link). Happy Easter. Know that soon Elia will be home with your family and her grammie.

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger Samantha said…

    This to shall pass and soon be a distant memory as you hold your beautiful granddaughter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page