Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Feb 12, 2006

Elias Journey to go Home

Well I have spent a lot of time on Sunday morning reading other people's adoption stories. Leaving notes of encouragement or messages of congratulations. I do not know if I will everh ear from any of them, although I have saved several of their links and will watch as some go to get their child,others finish their journey to him.
I no longer at least get the sense that we are kinda alone on this part of the journey. We are surrounded by couples behind us, with us and ahead of us...and lots of beautiful children finding families.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    Hi Gloria! I use www.bloglines.com to keep track of the blogs I like to visit. It's an easy way to see which ones have updates.

    You should post some pictures on this blog. That will inspire more people to visit and leave comments. :)

    Donna

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Best of luck in bringing your grandchild home. I agree that it is really great to read other's journeys as they adopt.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog Gloria! I'm excited for you and your new grandchild coming!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page