Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Link to my grandbaby's website

I guess maybe some of you have tried to find Elia's website and it is kind of hard to locate from blogger. I haven't quite gotten the layout of this, yet I have had a wonderful time making Elia's site since Sept. anyway. The picture and profile as well as the link section are all down near the bottom of the page as you enter my bLOGGER site. I can't figure out how to move it up to the top LOL

I made a link to the site off of my links...scroll to the bottom of my BLOG page here. If you see their picture and profile, scroll down another inch or so, and you will see a link that says http://journeyoffaith.zoomshare.com That will take you to Elia's site. Actually if this post turns in to a link, clicking on this will work too. LOL hmmm!!!!

The Blog is the 6th one down on the left side. If you have time to visit one of the pages...try OOOHHSS and AAAHHHSSS 2 Has 2 videos lots of pictures, and exciting things that have already happened. Thanks

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger glo said…

    If you followed me here from Bloglines, this is the spot I chose for comments, as I can't figure out how to BLOG and add comments on the Blogline site, so i sent you over here to my BLOGGER site to tell me how cute you think she is!!!!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger glo said…

    Actually though I woul dmuch prefer you tell Becky and Eric at their BLOG on the site you just linked from, or better yet, sign their Guestbooks. There are 2 off of the OOHHSSS and AAHHHSS 2 page , One for them links from the top. and one for Elia, links off of the bottom, of that page...OOHHHSSS and AAAHHHSSS 2. I am going to try to link that directly here.http://www.journeyoffaith.zoomshare.com/8.html

    I hope that works. Thanks
    Glo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page