Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Feb 16



Well it has continued to be a quiet week in the story of this adoption. I kinda feel a little like my life is on hold. I get kind of exhausted waiting for news that the decree is completed, and we can get the papers to INS and get Elia home soon.

I am going to visit her next week. will actually meet and hold her for the very first time. That is very exciting to me. I so hope the decree is signed before I hold her. I get scared someone could still rip her out of our lives until that happens. I might not be the only one who gets a little bit scared about that right now, just no buddy actually says so to each other.

I first found blogger last week trying to pass some time. Looks like I still have more time to pass.

This picture is about 2 weeks ago. I think its beautiful except it makes her look like she has big feet, which she doesn't lol.

Thanks for visiting. Glo

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    She's adorable! But are you sure those aren't size 13 shoes!?

    :)

    Donna

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    She is just beautiful. Hope all goes smoothly for the rest of the adoption process.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page