Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tagged to be weird!

I've been tagged by Jon and Karen to reveal ONLY 6 weird things about myself.

1. I detest watermelon...I've tried it every way imaginable and I don't even like to be in a room where I can smell it.

2. I have almost 200 gallons of fish water in my livingroom. You'll have to figure it out or I could post some pictures. My daughter says if we have an earthquake I will drown.

3.I love to Square Dance!!!! My kids say "That's great mom, glad you like it, but its just not for us...They still picture it is something they HAD to do in gym class when boys and girls still had "cooties" and they hated it. If you don't understand that statement, remember...this is an entirey different generation you are dealing with.

4. I may not be a geek, but I am the most computer literate person in my family and circle of friends that I know.

5. I am afraid of snakes, spiders and scorpions and am seriously trying to convince myself "I want to move to Arizona" to be close to Elia and watch her grow up.

6. I might watch a total of 3 hours of TV a week.

OK So now I get to tag 6 people to share their weird things. This could take the rest of the evening or week or month!!!! Let's see...

1.Stacy

2.Faith

3. Mildred and John

4. TC

5. Amy and AJ

6. Eliza2006

If you have already been tagged or you don't believe in this sort of thing, don't sweat it. Otherwise, give us the weird and then pick six people to do the same.

Have some fun with it...I did. It's a good way to pass time!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Karen and Jon said…

    Well look at you. I popped over to give you some tips on the links but it looks like you have it all figured out!!! No watermelon? That is weird :)

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Great list! Too bad about the watermelon thing (I guess we all have our quirks)!

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger glo said…

    LOL See I know that's weird about the watermelon...I have heard that over and over again for as long as I can remember. That's how you end up trying it just one more time with sugar, no with salt,...whatever it doesn't matter. I do NO like it at all!!!!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Ok, your daughter cracks me up with that "if you have an earthquake you'll drown" comment!!! Too funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page