Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Jerking our chains some..upcoming visit

Fri the kids went in to sign that they agree with the judge's decree that they will be good parents for Elia. Hmmm now what were they supposed to say No we don't agree with that? He is jerking their chains I think because a friend has come alongside and jerked his some to get him off his duff and proceeding with HIS part of the work for the adoption to take place. Angers and scares me to reflect on this stuff.

Wed. I will fly to AZ and then drive across the border with my daughter and son-in-law to meet and hold Elia for the very first time. We will meet on Thurs. Fri we will return to the orphanage to spend the night and take her downtown on Sat to spend more time with her. This is all very exciting, yet because of the attorney there is an edge of uncertainty as to when or how it will all end. I hate that he is adding this stress to an already very stressful situation to begin with. I hope next week will bring some good news. I know it will bring some wonderful times and memories that I only hope and pray will be allowed to continue to grow throughout the years with the parents and extended family that have so grown to love her.

Just a place to air my thoughts hopes dreams and concerns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page