Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Friday, April 28, 2006

Celebrating Christmas in April with Elia




Well tomorrow a group of friends are coming over to my daughter and son-in-law's to celebrate Christmas with Elia. They had hoped to have her by Dec 20th. They have left the tree up waiting for the celebration.

I am so glad they did this and tomorrow is a very special day. Elia's First Christmas may have happened in 2005, but Christmas at home with her family will be April 29, 2006.
Merry Christmas to the Krells. I love you guys so much. Hug and kiss that sweet baby girl extra special for me tomorrow. I am so glad yu waited until she got home aand can finally have your Christmas Celebration together.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger tc said…

    That is so sweet!
    Terri

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I am putting you on my blog list right now. Your new grand-daughter is so beautiful! Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger nsjones said…

    That's great. And what a great blog. First one I have seen where grandma posts about adoption. Elia looks like a cutie. I love reading happy brought home stories. the adoption community is a group of wonderful people.
    Take care and keep posting.
    PS Thanks for the encouraging comment on my blog.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Karen and Jon said…

    That is so great!!!!! What a great idea and attitude they have. She is beautiful.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    That is so funny. Merry Christmas! I bet it was special.

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Eliza2006 said…

    What a beautiful baby! How nice to celebrate Christmas in the Spring!!! Tell them congrats from me!

    Tiffany

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page