Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I am starting a New BLOG and hilighting this one

I want to leave what I did on here waiting for Elia to come home, as it is. Since her Mom and Dad have completed the adoption, I still want to continue on blogger. I have lots of blogs now that I enjoy following, and actually I like the sense of connection to others who also are enjoying this part of technology.

So now I have decided to also BLOG about my own journey through life. I am not sure where each day will take me. I do think though it may be fun to keep a record over the next few years. As I look back over the last couple of years it would have been fun to have had some kind of journal of many of those events. BUT it is not too late now, so today, my journey continues with my friends and family and of course our newest little member Elia. My new BLOG is titled On the go with Glo...you can visit it here

News about Elia can and will be found in both places. Big moments like, walking and saying "grammie", blowing kisses, giving hugs, patting the dog, sleeping through the night, well you get the idea, if its really really cute and needs a spot of its own, it will be here, many times with a photo too. If it's part of everday, I called and talked to Becky and she said Elia...it will probably be a part of my newere BLOG.

Confused yet LOL. You'll be able to tell pretty easy if its a "Grandma thing" or a Glo thing LOL.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page