Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Mother's Heart

My daughter Becky has never posted to the BLOG on the website I have made for Elia. She did however email to me all of the information in the BLOG and all of the pictures in the albums there. When I came home for lunch today to check the BLOG, I found this written from her to her new daughter Elia...it so touched my heart!!!

My mija
Elia, As I write this, I sit and listen to you breath as you sleep. One year ago today, I lost a precious baby. You have a brother or sister that you will meet in heaven. I know that he/she is so proud of us that we have a baby to love. However, if your daddy and I had not lost our baby, we would not have met you. You are God's gift to us. He wanted you to be with us. I am so glad that this Mother's Day will be a day of celebration. Mija, I loved you from the moment I saw you. As you grow in this home, I pray that you will see our love for you, our love for God, family, and friends. Welcome home little one. Mommy loves you!

Posted by Mama

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jennefer said…

    What a beautiful letter. Mija will treasure it!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    What a special letter from a mother to her daughter! It brings tears to my eyes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page