Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Friday, June 02, 2006

Guess Who's coming to Grandma's house.

July 8th I will meet Elia with her Mom and Dad at the airport. I can hardly believe I will have that beautiful baby with that wonderful smile right here to brighten up every corner of my home. I will be visiting her first to celebrate her Dedication service and her First Birthday, and then a couple of weeks later, she will be here. Several friends and some family also live here in ILlinois, so it will be a sort of whirlwind visit. I shall savor each and every second. I will even try to squeeze in a few comments about Mom and Dad every now and then LOL.

I am typing on a new computer and haven't downloaded any pictures yet. I may try to install the scanner later this weekend and put a picture of Elia at 10 months that I received a beautiful 8 X 10 of in the mail this past week.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can almost see you smiling from ear to ear, Gloria! Knowing that your adorable granddaughter will be here in July is really something to smile about! :)

    The time will go quickly, so we expect you to have your little camera clicking away!

    Kathi

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Oh, that IS exciting! I bet you can't wait! :)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Samantha said…

    I'm excited for you!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very, very exciting. We will have some toys and necessities waiting for them at Grammy's. I know we have focused on Elia, everyone does when there is a new little one and this one is just a little more special because of all the things needed to bring her home. You know, just one more paper - no not that one the one that is signed by the President - no not htat President...UGH The prayer support that has gone up for this family and being lifted up in prayer will only help this family for a long time.

    But I am wondering how Beck is from her little fall. I am hoping that she is doing well and nothing major was broken or will have long term pain associated with the fall.

    Looking forward to seeing you all...for the 5 minutes we are timed in for. LOL Kidding, we don't want to take up the family time but would love 5 minutes! Have a great trip for all, the down and back and then the up and back. We will pray for the time to go slow for everyone while they are with family! Blessings,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page