Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Monday, June 19, 2006

Elia's Birthday is this Wednesday.


She will be one year old. I will fly into Tucson on Wednesday, and instead of having to go to the orphanage and see her and then have to leave her after just a few hours, I get to spend a little more than 4 days with her. One of the fun things we are going to do is go swimming. Here is a picture of Elia in her swimsuit.


I am told she just loves the water. I am planning on getting wet long before I thought I would!!!LOL

I am so excited!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Feliz Cumpleanos Elia! Happy happy birthday!!!!!
    Love, Stacy from NY

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Oh my Gosh, she is just the cutest! Have a great time!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Elia This is two fo your grammies keepin in touch on the BLOG we plan to write about and to you forever.

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish we could have learned Happy Birthday in spanish quickly! I know you will have loads of fun at the pool. I love the picture! She is such a doll. I wonder if she will ever realize how life has changed in this world and how people have been following her adoption, growth, exploration, and just enjoyed her spirit and expressions. Funny how life brings people together. It is a good thing. She is a blessing in so many ways! Enjoy the water! : )

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    She is adorable in that swim suit! I hope that you've had lots of fun with her and lots of new photos too! Happy 1st Birthday Elia!!!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Beth and Shayna said…

    She is so adorable. She has such light in her eyes, what a sparkle. Have a wonderful time with Elia. And a very happy first birthday to her as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page