Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Elias Journey to go Home

A grandmother logs her Journey to an International Adoption of a baby girl from Mexico. Then follows her as she adapts to her Forever Family

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Celebrating Elia

Thanks for stopping by here to see some of our celebration for Elia's Dedication and First Birthday Celebration. I would invite you if you have not seen it to also visit the Web page which gives lots more detail of a couple of special events leading up to this day.




The next Loop is captured from the video taken by a friend as the completed their 22 hour round trip from Tijuana and brought Elia to her home to stay!!



Please feel free to leave a comment here, you do not have to have a Blogger account to do this. Just click right below here where it says number of comments and add yours. Please leave your name at the beginning or end so we will know you were her.

If you prefer to sign Elia's Guestbook located on the Home Page website listed above.

Thanks for joining us over this past year, and especially sharing in these Special Days!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger glo said…

    Well sweet baby girl I will start the comments out here. I loved the journey although at times it did encourage me to stretch my faith a little bit here and there. I love the times we have spent together. You have captured my heart. I quickly understood how mom and dad fell in love with you the moment they held you. I was so thrilled to be at your dedication service. And celebrating your birthday was a nother memory making moment in my life with you. I can hardly wait to see you again, which will actualy be in only 3 more days!!!! I'll be seeing you at the airport very very soon now. Abuelita te amo.

    Grammy Keeslar

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi glo! I have "lurked" around here a little and enjoyed it so much. I decided I just had to post a comment this morning.

    I adore the photos of Elia's homecoming and her birthday party!! Everyone looked so happy!! I loved the photos of YOU too!!

    You did a good job of describing everything on the WOF board!

    God bless you and your precious granddaughter & family! Love, Patsy

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just have to say, I got to meet Elia finally today! What a sweet baby, in no time at all she stole my heart just like she stole her mommy and daddy's. I also got to see great pictures of Elia's family, and lots of people who had walked through this journey with them, too. I just had to share, I'm so thrilled that I finally got to hold that sweet baby, even for a little while. Our visit flew by much too quickly. :)

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well Sweet baby girl you are now walking aorund and leaving infancy. We love watching you grow and change so very much. You are such a sweet outgoing and friendly little one. It makes it easy for Mommy and daddy to know you will make friends with lotos fo very special people over the years. Now the reality is , at some point you get to learn that some people will be very good and safe friends but in this world some day you will need to learn about Stranger danger. Oh how I wish that lesson wasn't necessary, but it will be. Mommy and daddy will know best when to teach you about this one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page